Proxies/dns

Kevblue

Does anybody have any info on using proxies/dns servers? I've been looking into this but would like to hear some people's experiences of them

I suggest a vpn or vps. Public proxies are loaded with javascript injections. It is literally 2 lines of code and your pc is probably a slave on a botnet.
You send a request (attempt to visit a site) and the reply has to go through the proxy server which will add the code in the reply.
Some will be honest and genuine, finding them i feel would be totally hit n miss.

I suggest a vpn or vps. Public proxies are loaded with javascript injections. It is literally 2 lines of code and your pc is probably a slave on a botnet.

This a million times over.

Get a VPN. Don't be cheap about it.

Cheers, can you suggest any decent ones that will not slow down my Internet speed, i've looked into unlocator and vyprvpn but don't know which to go for

Cheers, can you suggest any decent ones that will not slow down my Internet speed, i've looked into unlocator and vyprvpn but don't know which to go for

I use NordVPN as the country they are based in has no legislation demanding they keep certain logs and they're generally as safe as houses. Well priced too.

https://nordvpn.com/

I use NordVPN as the country they are based in has no legislation demanding they keep certain logs and they're generally as safe as houses. Well priced too.

https://nordvpn.com/

Very good company, every tin foil hat scener i know uses this company and the servers are rock solid.
The best vpn providers going imo.

Just a note and not to hijack the thread i have just started a scene ftp network.
Some users wanted access to this so pm me if you still require fast secure scene axx.

Very good company, every tin foil hat scener i know uses this company and the servers are rock solid.
The best vpn providers going imo.

Just a note and not to hijack the thread i have just started a scene ftp network.
Some users wanted access to this so pm me if you still require fast secure scene axx.

As a fellow tin hat wearing internet guy then I agree that it's bulletproof.

Is there any such thing as a decent, free VPN? I would only need one for listening to a match on BBC radio Manchester, and it's extremely rare that I would not be able to get the match on tv.

Is there any such thing as a decent, free VPN? I would only need one for listening to a match on BBC radio Manchester, and it's extremely rare that I would not be able to get the match on tv.

No. If you're getting the service for free then you'll be getting used for something by someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.