Osborne To Raid Pension Funds.

Not really a problem for me.
Blair & some unelected buffoon robbed my pension funds blind a few years back so i have nothing more to give or for Osborne to take.
Twats weren't they. ;)

Tory twat Osborne is to raid uk pensions to pay off debts. The more you earn the more you lose.
If you voted for these fuckers then don`t bother complaining, you reap what you sow.
Twats aren't they.
Thought you'd be happy with his plan as it only robs high rate taxpayers who you hate anyway.

Tory twat Osborne is to raid uk pensions to pay off debts. The more you earn the more you lose.
If you voted for these fuckers then don`t bother complaining, you reap what you sow.
Twats aren't they.

That's our railway pensions fucked.

Haha. A small raid on 1.1m high earners and you're complaining.

It's exactly what the OP normally wants.

Joker.

What's he doing, Osborne that is?
Absolutely nothing at present but they may, though they haven't decided, reduce pension tax credit to 20% at source (from 40/45%) for payments into pension schemes.

This would bring the taxman an additional £10bn per year and only affect those paying higher and additional rate tax.

Not that they've decided on that yet, but if they did then it plugs the hole in the economy and would only affect the highef earners. The OP should have his cock out at the prospect.

I'm still convinced they will do anything of the sort in the budget two months away.

Absolutely nothing at present but they may, though they haven't decided, reduce pension tax credit to 20% at source (from 40/45%) for payments into pension schemes.

This would bring the taxman an additional £10bn per year and only affect those paying higher and additional rate tax.

Not that they've decided on that yet, but if they did then it plugs the hole in the economy and would only affect the highef earners. The OP should have his cock out at the prospect.

I'm still convinced they will do anything of the sort in the budget two months away.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did.
There was a consultation on scrapping tax relief on pension completely in July.
Rather than going whole hog this is a half way house that affects only those on more than £42k

They've already stitched up really high earners by reducing personal tax allowance and from April having a tapered Annual Allownce for 'incomes' over £150k.
Add that to the reduction in Lifetime Allowance and some high earners have virtually lost all their tax relief on contributions already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.