Osborne To Raid Pension Funds.

Tory twat Osborne is to raid uk pensions to pay off debts. The more you earn the more you lose.
If you voted for these fuckers then don`t bother complaining, you reap what you sow.
Twats aren't they.
Fucking Brown allowed companies to raid pension funds as well. They're all cunts.

Good luck to you mate, at least you've been planning for the future
Personally I'd like to have more eggs in different baskets, which you may have, such as a pension, investments in properties, stocks and shares, and some trackers as well as cash
I'd say that's a perfect mix so long as you've done fixed interest securities in there.

Good luck to you mate, at least you've been planning for the future
Personally I'd like to have more eggs in different baskets, which you may have, such as a pension, investments in properties, stocks and shares, and some trackers as well as cash

The property market has always far out performed any other form of investment over the years I have a few stocks and shares and am lucky enough to own a couple of small businesses don't really need much more than that. As I can pick and choose when to liquidize any assets I will always be able to sell at the topish bit of the market I have always invested any spare cash into property Chose this as my route many years ago and have never regretted it.If I am honest I have always had a bit of a smug grin when Pension funds etc have been hit by adversity over the years.

The property market has always far out performed any other form of investment over the years I have a few stocks and shares and am lucky enough to own a couple of small businesses don't really need much more than that. As I can pick and choose when to liquidize any assets I will always be able to sell at the topish bit of the market I have always invested any spare cash into property Chose this as my route many years ago and have never regretted it.If I am honest I have always had a bit of a smug grin when Pension funds etc have been hit by adversity over the years.
Well done
I don't worry about pension funds either, mine's a final salary scheme lol

Well done
I don't worry about pension funds either, mine's a final salary scheme lol

I have an older friend who spent all his working life at ICI as a Chemist he is on a final salary pension he has a fantastic life on it mind you it does stick in his craw he is still paying high rate tax. mind you I have to remind him to temper that as he still gets pay rises.
Bit harder for me to achieve this as I am self employed however I have considered giving my businesses to family members and still taking a wage from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.