Arguing with the Mrs

most people I know argue over their kids a lot as we used to.me and mrs coming up to silver wedding and since the kids have flown the nest we hardly ever argue

I used to argue but after twenty-one years of marriage I've given up. Now I just find a nice, comfy place on one of our sofas, put my feet up and stare out of the window for the length of Zubrwoman's complaints. Four and a half hours is the longest I have sat comfortably whilst she walks up and down venting her spleen. Restful.

There's always something,everyday and I mean everyday,but it's never her fault,in 17 years she has made some big mistakes,but it's always somebody else's fault,if I mess up I apologise...not my other half
She's permanently angry,so we have little arguments most days,I try not to rise to most of the stuff she says,but sometimes I cannot help myself

It's not really though, is it? Some people have kids, assets, sometimes irrational love.

Not everyone can be a flake.

Why would you want to raise a child in an environment where you're both constantly rowing, arguing etc? How can you irationally love somebody you have so many disagreements with? Is it not better get out of an environment that has no benefit to you other than it makes financial sense and is easier than being big enough to realise that's there's somebody out there you can do everything with and actually enjoy their company fully?

I'd love to know how that makes me a flake as well. Surely the bigger idiot would just sit there and let somebody else shout at you over stupid shit and just bend over like a lap dog and take it.

Why would you want to raise a child in an environment where you're both constantly rowing, arguing etc? How can you irationally love somebody you have so many disagreements with? Is it not better get out of an environment that has no benefit to you other than it makes financial sense and is easier than being big enough to realise that's there's somebody out there you can do everything with and actually enjoy their company fully?

I'd love to know how that makes me a flake as well. Surely the bigger idiot would just sit there and let somebody else shout at you over stupid shit and just bend over like a lap dog and take it.

You don't want to be a lap dog, but you'll run like a greyhound at the first sign of trouble?

Hardly ever.
Surely if you're arguing and rowing with someone on a regular basis- they're not the right one for you??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.