Arguing with the Mrs

Not necessarily so. I'd expect to have regular disagreements with someone my equal.

I wouldn't- not my friends or my husband. The reason they are in my life is because they are funny and interesting and make me happy. I'd get rid otherwise.

I wouldn't- not my friends or my husband. The reason they are in my life is because they are funny and interesting and make me happy. I'd get rid otherwise.

Well, it's entirely up to you and to all of us, whoever we invite into our lives. I'd just find things altogether more boring if I was with someone who agreed with everything I said or did.

Well, it's entirely up to you and to all of us, whoever we invite into our lives. I'd just find things altogether more boring if I was with someone who agreed with everything I said or did.

The point is not whether you all agree, which I agree, would be fairly dull. The point is whether you always end up in a row. It is possible to hold different and individual views to your partner, without losing it.

Maybe if he wasn't scared you would "get rid" he would be more vocal and passionate about things he knew you didn't find funny or interesting ;)

Between relationships right now but never had many problems arguing because of my dad. He's the friggin ninja warrior. My mother is an A type personality and just doesn't know when to shut off. But my father knows instinctly when he needs to be assertive and when the water is too hot. And it's amazing too watch. They've been married for over 45 years and he can still read her perfectly. I always think of that line from the In Like Flynt movies.... "How do you do it, Flynt???? I don't compete with them."

I came to the conclusion a long time back that some people like arguments (drama) in their lives and would be bored if their relationships were tranquil.

Others (like the missus and me) like to live in peace. We hardly ever argue, and when we do we don't let it drag on. In short, people are different. That's why some like East Enders and Coronation Street while others would sooner watch paint dry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.