Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

Loads more tickets have just appeared on the planner for the first tier towards the South End of the stadium (East Stand and the previously unallocated away section of the South Stand), I can't see CB L3 being opened.
That South stand 113/114 must be a mistake? Why would they keep those blocks back for so long?

That South stand 113/114 must be a mistake? Why would they keep those blocks back for so long?

I don't know. Maybe they were trying to sell the less popular Family Stand seats first? Maybe if sales remained poor they would have kept it empty to move scousers into who had bought tickets for the home sections? There is actually availability in all the South Stand blocks now although it's low in the ones that were previously on the planner.

I've got a season ticket at the Etihad and only do domestic cup games, hate the CL so i work for Showsec on them games, i was on the Segregation line for that game, it did kick off and also the head of security spoke to City about fears of German fans in home end and asked for extended away end so any Germans could be relocated before kick off, City turned this down, with EFC having tiers 2 and 3 i doubt this solution can be put in place, im at game but feel Showsec/MCFC stewards could be in for a busy night

Traffic problems aside, we more or less sold out on a Wednesday night against the same side in the league and the fact that we won't in a semi-final at £20 a ticket just seems bizarre to me.

Traffic problems aside, we more or less sold out on a Wednesday night against the same side in the league and the fact that we won't in a semi-final at £20 a ticket just seems bizarre to me.
We have to sell 46K for this as opposed to about 8k for the league game.

We have to sell 46K for this as opposed to about 8k for the league game.

I know as season ticket holders we pay out a large amount of money anyway, but its a semi-final for £20, its one of the biggest games of the year at the Etihad.

For the league match, 40,000 seats are already taken by season card holder before you even start selling the others. People are skint after Christmas too. I know it's only £20 but if you're skint, you're skint.

Still think we will get 52k plus at this.

I am curious as to the basis on which you think the ticket sales will be 52K. What is your thinking behind a figure of 52k?

The blocking out of some sections on the ticket planner and then the opening up of the South Stand (SL1), which was shown until today as sold out, seems bizarre. If the club are trying to ensure that all levels 1 and 2 are sold out by stating from the outset that CBL3 will not be open and blocking out EL3 (after the allocation of existing cup scheme seats in EL3 and relocations from CBL3), then why have so many seats only recently been released in South Stand Level 1 ? This should have been the first to sell out and be rocking on Wednesday night. I am no longer quite a sure what is going on?

It seems that the closure of CBL3 has caused a self fulfilling prophecy of a much below capacity attendance. If all seats had been available from the outset and the game marketed properly (even though a finely poised semi final at home against PL opposition should not require that) then I am sure that sales would have been much better than what they appear to be at this point in time.

Tickets are £20 and £25 for adults. C`mon Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.