Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

The whole of 327 appears to be open and 325 and 328 are open back to Row X.

That's 2340 seats. If we sell those blocks tonight. Possible? Will leave 3099 left to sell for it to be a full house tommorrow. Or put it another way will 1 in 13 blues leave it until the day of the game to get a ticket. Yes I think that's very likely.

I didn't see any scarfs above the heads and humming routines! Hopefully they were joining in the songs with the rest of us. I was near the front so I didn't notice our Belgium Blues!
To be honest they were just like the rest of us . Just cheering the boys on .

Just thinking about the time we played Liverpool in the fa cup quarter final. Kippax was absolutely rammed - must have been 24000 in that alone! Think we lost 4-0? In fact it was my 15th birthday - just come back to me 9th March 1991. Most packed I think I ever saw Maine road.
1988 when red scouse beat us 4 nowt in the fa cup at maine road, most packed if ever seen maine toad was qf replay v everton in 81 think the crwod was said to be 52k but was more like 60 it was that heaving in the kippax.

They'll be a few no doubt about that but as usual it will overly exagerated about the actual numbers.

I didn't post any numbers lol.
All I said was that there's quite a lot of people on Everton forums and social media saying they're in the home end for the game.

And given the magnitude of the game and what's at stake, it could be a lot more noticeable than some other games.

All I said was that there's quite a lot of people on Everton forums and social media saying they're in the home end for the game.

And given the magnitude of the game and what's at stake, it could be a lot more noticeable than some other games.
Never said you quoted numbers pal just pointing out the bleedin obvious that social media is full of bullshitters and divs, of course they'll be a few in our end just as thre is always away suporters in the home end in these big games.

there probably will be a few, but I'm not expecting thousands of everton fans in our end. people exaggerate and city fans on here are going over the top with it.

Some red has come back. Someone in the ticket office is watching BM, pressing different coloured buttons and having a right laugh.

Haha
1988 when red scouse beat us 4 nowt in the fa cup at maine road, most packed if ever seen maine toad was qf replay v everton in 81 think the crwod was said to be 52k but was more like 60 it was that heaving in the kippax.

Yip, played neverton at woodison in the league cup quarters too,got done 2 0 and man alive, that was a scary scary night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.