Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

Fair Few Everton fans boasting about being in the home end, even one Everton claiming he will sing along with Everton fans he is in 110, good luck with that one pal lol

He will probably only be singing 4 times then. They are great for numbers but Jesus their songs are limited.

Just thinking about the time we played Liverpool in the fa cup quarter final. Kippax was absolutely rammed - must have been 24000 in that alone! Think we lost 4-0? In fact it was my 15th birthday - just come back to me 9th March 1991. Most packed I think I ever saw Maine road.

You werent at the Charlton promotion game in 85 then I take it?

He will probably only be singing 4 times then. They are great for numbers but Jesus their songs are limited.

I've been to Woodison a couple of times away and have seen us play them at home dozens of times...

... I genuinely can't think of anything else they've ever sang other than several different melodies of "Everton Everton Everton" and that "if ya know ya istreee" chant.

It's weird that some clubs like that you can count their songs on one hand and then others have got dozens. They're a very old famous club but have obviously don't have many people who can come up with anything.

They get numbers though to be fair, and at least they seem to be scousers as opposed to the other Merseysiders.

Fair play to them for trying to get tickets. I can remember that sort off buzz around our own club back when we were starved of success and the odd game comes along that creates that clamour for briefs. I expect there to be a fair few of them dotted around the ground and it will help to generate a decent atmosphere.

I don't mind it.

No City fans were moaning at Blackburn away 2000.

It's happened all the time over the years. As long as they aren't coming to cause trouble and don't be too over the top if they score, who gives a shit?

I would love to know their rationale for only making small sections of CB 3 available. I can vaguely understand filling the lower tiers first but sales have been very quick over the last couple of days and the experience of CL games would suggest many fans wait until the last minute. Just open the whole stand!
I would imagine it's to do with stewarding if there is only one supporter in a block they have to place a steward in that block, I would per to see all the front filled of CB3 and fill it up from the front. Looking at sales at the moment they are selling at some rate, I think we will all be supprised how man are in that tier tomorrow night

I've been to Woodison a couple of times away and have seen us play them at home dozens of times...

... I genuinely can't think of anything else they've ever sang other than several different melodies of "Everton Everton Everton" and that "if ya know ya istreee" chant.

It's weird that some clubs like that you can count their songs on one hand and then others have got dozens. They're a very old famous club but have obviously don't have many people who can come up with anything.

They get numbers though to be fair, and at least they seem to be scousers as opposed to the other Merseysiders.

Not forgetting "oh Manchester is full
Of shit" when they play us!

I have no problem with everton. If they beat us I would love them to smash the other lot in the final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.