Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

Not forgetting "oh Manchester is full
Of shit" when they play us!

I have no problem with everton. If they beat us I would love them to smash the other lot in the final!

The inferiority complex that comes from that city is to be expected, they've never got over Manchester's success.

Not sure how Everton fans can be buying on the website if they are blocking certain post codes. Either way I think tomorrow night is going to be electric and maybe the biggest test of the police and stewards since we moved there. I know the Polish brought 10000+ but they were no problem at all this will be a totally different if they lose.

Not sure how Everton fans can be buying on the website if they are blocking certain post codes. Either way I think tomorrow night is going to be electric and maybe the biggest test of the police and stewards since we moved there. I know the Polish brought 10000+ but they were no problem at all this will be a totallydeferent

So, no scouse next to singing section tomorrow? do they just have level 2?

Not sure how Everton fans can be buying on the website if they are blocking certain post codes. Either way I think tomorrow night is going to be electric and maybe the biggest test of the police and stewards since we moved there. I know the Polish brought 10000+ but they were no problem at all this will be a totally different if they lose.

They have a national fan base after their success in the 1980s, there are lots a places in between such as Wigan, Warrington and Cheshire where most glory hunt too.

They have a national fan base after their success in the 1980s, there are lots a places in between such as Wigan, Warrington and Cheshire where most glory hunt too.

I thought they needed membership
Or purchase history to buy anyway. How they getting around that?

Warrington is still 80% rag and Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.