Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

I thought they needed membership
Or purchase history to buy anyway. How they getting around that?

Warrington is still 80% rag and Liverpool.

It is previous purchase history or outside Liverpool and selected areas. Therefore I can't see anyone struggling too much.

They have a national fan base after their success in the 1980s, there are lots a places in between such as Wigan, Warrington and Cheshire where most glory hunt too.

Oi, behave!

We have lots of fans in these places too you know.

When most of us Wigan Blues were glory hunting, Wigan Athletic were very non league and Warrington Town still are.

Glass houses and all that.

Oi, behave!

We have lots of fans in these places too you know.

When most of us Wigan Blues were glory hunting, Wigan Athletic were very non league and Warrington Town still are.

Glass houses and all that.

Exactly, that was my point. How could the club distinguish in areas like this?

can see a few everton being in your sections but no more than that really. nearly 8,000 was a good allocation for us and most lads i know got tickets for this. hoping for a good atmosphere and few pre match beers in town.

Is there any wonder the sales have gone through the roof today if dipper 2s are snapping them up..
Is it right they are on open sale without purchase history ?
If so then they should expect plenty of none city fans attending this game as most city fans have purchase history as those that don't will surly know someone who dose that can get then a ticket as you can buy up to 6..,
Putting money b4 safty again..
It's a joke, sick of having away supporters around me and me kids , happens to regular for my liking, lucky there has not been trouble up to now, but it's very uncomfortable for the two little uns when tensions clearly growing between the away fans and those blues around them that are pissed of .

You werent at the Charlton promotion game in 85 then I take it?

No wasn't at that one. Was only 9 though so excuse me. Started going regularly on my own the year after. First game 83 and maybe 5 a season with my dad between 83 and 86. Season ticket from 87 to now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.