League Cup Final Ticket Allocation {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about registering my lad on it, he works in Oxford area and midweek games are a nightmare for him, registering for it could cause a fuck up he's got just under 10k so we'll have no bother anyway.

Pointless when you're on that many mate, you'll get one easy. Same with my old man with midweek games and work.

He's not been as much this year, dunno if he's gona go the final even. I'd buy and sell on to a mate but been fucked over by supposed mates not paying for tickets so hopefully the ticket will go into good hands and we have another great atmosphere for this one.

I'm daft. I didn't join the cup scheme yet still went to every home game we played.

I've got a platinum season ticket - what are my chances of getting a ticket ?

Not strictly on topic, but are the trains likely to be dry that day, and will they be full of Scousers?
Why would loads of scousers be on a Manchester bound train ?
The answer to your other question is they will be dry on the way back for sure.

I'm daft. I didn't join the cup scheme yet still went to every home game we played.

I've got a platinum season ticket - what are my chances of getting a ticket ?

Depends on your loyalty points, if you've got over around 3500 I'd imagine you'd be fine mate.

Not been much recently but used to get out of London every weekend when I lived there. The Liverpool and Manchester trains used to be either side of the platform at Euston leaving around the same time. IIRC Platforms 13 and 14. Often a bit of banter. Would be an 'interesting' scenario.

Is this a good time to say I've got two season cards with 11,000 points and my Mrs can't go. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.