Everton fans last night

Every stadium should have a gigantic UFC cage on the pitch post match for all the numpties to go in and scrap, this way quite safely it will eradicate all the morons, hopefully they won't be able to breed anymore and we can watch them all from the comfort of our seats.

Glass Bottle thrown at the match was inches from landing on Isabel's head.... a 7yr old little girl.
Just think about that for a second you scummy bastard whoever threw it (blue or toffee)

i go the game to watch it and not really bothered how loud or quiet we are. it's the performance on the pitch that matters to me, and wednesday we did okay for a while but most of us knew were never going to get to wembley.

i go the game to watch it and not really bothered how loud or quiet we are. it's the performance on the pitch that matters to me, and wednesday we did okay for a while but most of us knew were never going to get to wembley.

I thought you were a bit too negative and sat back too much which when you needed to switch it round and come at us, you just couldn't find the energy. I think your chance was at home when you could have won by more than the 2-1

I thought you were a bit too negative and sat back too much which when you needed to switch it round and come at us, you just couldn't find the energy. I think your chance was at home when you could have won by more than the 2-1
i agree, halfway through the second half you got the impression martinez was hoping for extra time/penalties and we lost because not only did we deserve to over both legs, but we bottled it when we needed to raise our game.

Every stadium should have a gigantic UFC cage on the pitch post match for all the numpties to go in and scrap, this way quite safely it will eradicate all the morons, hopefully they won't be able to breed anymore and we can watch them all from the comfort of our seats.

Glass Bottle thrown at the match was inches from landing on Isabel's head.... a 7yr old little girl.
Just think about that for a second you scummy bastard whoever threw it (blue or toffee)

Good idea but the cage would be empty. The thought of an actual fight would terrify them.

I must admit I cannot stand all that "We were louder than you" shit. It's pathetic from grown men. City have had crowds that were loud and crowds that weren't. When tension and negativity get into a crowd they go quiet. It happens to City fans as well as Everton as well as every other club apart from those with those drum-banging shirt wearing jester hatted gangs of teenage ultra boys.

i agree, halfway through the second half you got the impression martinez was hoping for extra time/penalties and we lost because not only did we deserve to over both legs, but we bottled it when we needed to raise our game.
I tot u it was unfortunate you lost with the help of a controversial goal, as I'd have been pissed if we did ( and have been every time we have) but on the balance, I thought we should have won. And probably would have without that goal. But you never know.

I tot u it was unfortunate you lost with the help of a controversial goal, as I'd have been pissed if we did ( and have been every time we have) but on the balance, I thought we should have won. And probably would have without that goal. But you never know.
the 2 games evened out over decisions and overall you wanted it more and the de bruyne goal doesn't get to me as much as how we had so many players who bottled it really. the only consolation to me is you can go and batter our neighbours in the final !!

Quite true. It was a disgrace that the ref didn't blow for the clumsy challenge on Kun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.