League Cup Final Ticket Allocation {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I'm happy I can usually get tickets for most games (bar United and Arsenal last game) I just think when you have clear history of attending all the previous games in the competition there should be some reward for that if we reach the final.
I know it works like that at other clubs. Why not ours?

Why don't you buy a season ticket then?

My train was £68 (live in York) open return which is decent because if you book advance for a specific train, you will be worried about making it on time. Seeing all the discussion I would just add that I would be very surprised if Seasoncard holders with over 3000 points could not get a ticket if they wanted one. It is a huge final with us playing Liverpool and there is no chance it will go to Citizens.

I am against the idea mentioned about a Citizens cup seasoncard. If they get priority over normal seasoncard holders, who aren't on the cup scheme then we risk turning into Man U**ted. They force their seasoncard holders to buy cup tickets. If Citizens could get on a cup seasoncard and get priority, that will force many normal seasoncard holders to sign up to the cup scheme when they don't want to. This is very unfair, will cost them money they don't want to spend or worse can't afford. The system should remain as it is.

Buzzing!! just got my ticket through a supporters club branch. Not been to a game since the Sunderland final so thought i might struggle.

Buzzing!! just got my ticket through a supporters club branch. Not been to a game since the Sunderland final so thought i might struggle.

Well done! I am on the cup scheme so I am just presuming I will get tickets. If I am bullshited and have just wasted £68 on the train fare I will be livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.