Vicky Kloss

Nev , I commend you for defending a friend or associate but, sadly for people like me who have been fans since their childhood - have had enough of being told to wait!

It's been 8yrs and there has been little change, I certainly do not wish to endure another 8 yrs of this media mockery and hope Vicky listens to the average fan who has had enough and wants a change.

Some people are born defeatist and can wait for as long as it takes (sometimes a generation) but, for people like me who aspire to better things, this message does not resonate to anything more than a victim, second best attitude. Not calling you this but, the message the club / media team is trying to say does.
I'd say there's a huge difference between how the media treats us now as compared to eight years ago, why you can't see it says more about you I'm afraid. If anything you make yourself sound more like a victim than the club.

It will change when the media has a material interest to fawn over us as they do over Man Utd and that will happen gradually as the club grows. Getting to another Wembley Final this week is another small step on the way.
But we're playing the dippers so we'll be the enemy in that game.

I'd say there's a huge difference between how the media treats us now as compared to eight years ago, why you can't see it says more about you I'm afraid. If anything you make yourself sound more like a victim than the club.
Sadly it says more about yours and other perspectives than mine. I wish to not accept the current position and would prefer the club to try something and people respectfully different. To say accept and tolerate because Vicky and the club says so is not my preference. I'm sure she's lovely to the people she meets but my opinion will not change. There is always another way - those who accept the crap will always receive the crap.

Vicky and her team have played an absolute blinder in the timing of the Pep announcement.

The second busiest day of football news (after the summer transfer deadline day) is the day we choose to release that Pellegrini is leaving.

Any other day and it would be wall to wall coverage of how shabbily we have treated Pellegrini, a full week's worth of how we've got a terrible track record with managerial changes.

Instead, SSN and the papers are concentrating on whether Steven Fletcher joins Marseille or whatever else is breaking.

Of course we will get plenty of coverage for Pep's arrival which is great, but I think releasing it today was great strategy as it's almost like it's been an open secret that Pep's coming anyway, so confirming it on a really busy news day avoids the journalists getting bored and making up negative shit to throw at us.

By the time the transfer furor has died down, us signing Pep will be old news, so no need for the negative shite, and by the summer when he arrives they'll all be desperate to attend the unveiling and want a piece of the best manager in the game.

I've been a vocal critic of Vicky and her team, as I have Pellegrini. But as with the manager, I am gracious enough to hold my hands up when they have clearly done a great job. Vicky and the team have played an absolute blinder with the timing of this announcement, hopefully the shape of things to come!

Vicky and her team have played an absolute blinder in the timing of the Pep announcement.

The second busiest day of football news (after the summer transfer deadline day) is the day we choose to release that Pellegrini is leaving.

Any other day and it would be wall to wall coverage of how shabbily we have treated Pellegrini, a full week's worth of how we've got a terrible track record with managerial changes.

Instead, SSN and the papers are concentrating on whether Steven Fletcher joins Marseille or whatever else is breaking.

Of course we will get plenty of coverage for Pep's arrival which is great, but I think releasing it today was great strategy as it's almost like it's been an open secret that Pep's coming anyway, so confirming it on a really busy news day avoids the journalists getting bored and making up negative shit to throw at us.

By the time the transfer furor has died down, us signing Pep will be old news, so no need for the negative shite, and by the summer when he arrives they'll all be desperate to attend the unveiling and want a piece of the best manager in the game.

I've been a vocal critic of Vicky and her team, as I have Pellegrini. But as with the manager, I am gracious enough to hold my hands up when they have clearly done a great job. Vicky and the team have played an absolute blinder with the timing of this announcement, hopefully the shape of things to come!

Nicely put.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.