BBC - What are the top questions asked about your club?

My Rag son-in-law has always called us Berties. Bitter Berties!! Or is it Bertie Bitters. I tend not to listen overmuch. Might be Bert Trautmann, dunno!! But when did we ever boo Negredo?

My Rag son-in-law has always called us Berties. Bitter Berties!! Or is it Bertie Bitters. I tend not to listen overmuch. Might be Bert Trautmann, dunno!! But when did we ever boo Negredo?

Me not knowing about "Berties" is just ignorance on my part I guess, but if you look at the article on the BBC there's a couple of common questions:-

Why do xxx hate yyy, why are aaa called bbb, why do ccc boo ddd, why are eee called fff. So all in all it's just total crap for all the people they canvassed to ask the same inane questions.

When you consider what our great club have been through over the last however many years I can just imagine that the 5 questions asked about us are so obvious really aren't they LOL

glad to see the license fee we pay for isnt being wasted by the BBC in mundane and pointless ways.

Me not knowing about "Berties" is just ignorance on my part I guess, but if you look at the article on the BBC there's a couple of common questions:-

Why do xxx hate yyy, why are aaa called bbb, why do ccc boo ddd, why are eee called fff. So all in all it's just total crap for all the people they canvassed to ask the same inane questions.

When you consider what our great club have been through over the last however many years I can just imagine that the 5 questions asked about us are so obvious really aren't they LOL

I'd expect if it's the BBC to start asking 'Why did they run out of chips at HT?'

Why are City fans called fucking berties?

Yeah course it was one of the most asked questions you rag twat at the BBC who wrote one of the shittest articles ive ever had the misfortune to read.

Why the fuck we subsidise these cunts ive no idea.

The BBC did not invent these questions. Nor did anybody 'vote for them'. People seem to be completely missing the point.

The whole article is just compiled Google Trends data. These are the questions people type into Google most frequently, be they rags, City fans or anybody else. Try typing them into Google, they all appear as suggestions.

It's not up for a debate, it's just a list of objective facts with the odd bit of commentary. Pointless article? Maybe. But it isn't some kind of rag conspiracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.