Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries or not, he could have picked a much better team today. To play Kolarov and Demichelis against Leicester in the form they're in and the style of play they have shows a degree of arrogance and ignorance that I have never seen before in a manager.

Once again, no thought whatsoever has gone into the selection and tactics. It was just a case of get 11 men on the field and everything will be alright.

Can't wait til we get a proper manager next season!

Ollie holt just said "today was a reminder of why we want rid of Pelli " has he got a point?

To be honest, watching Pellegrini's body language for most of the season he is going through the motions, don't think he really gives a shit. Our defence has been shite all season without Vinnie but he carries on picking the same centre backs every week, Demichelis has been truly shocking yet Pellegrini picks him week after week after week and yet we have sent 2 very promising young centre half's on loan for the entire season, absolute madness.
Yaya just doesn't give a shite, his body language is like Pellegrini's, he's gone at the end of the season and he know's it, yet why oh why does Pellegrini keep picking him, it's like playing with 10 men, 9 when Demichelis is playing, not too sure who's the slowest these days. I feel sorry for Aguero and Silva (cause they actually give a shit) and particularly Fernandinho who has to cover for legless Yaya in midfield.
At the end of the season we need one hell of a clear out, sick to death of journey men who have come here just for the money, I'm hoping Pep can attract players who actually want to play for the club and not the pound note like Yaya. Leicester are a credit to English football, they play as a team and more importantly they play for each other, good luck to them.

I thought we were poor against sunderland midweek but today was disgraceful , no urgency in going forward , we used to counter attack at such pace now its pathetic and I don't mean just today

You have to ask yourself the final question. What have Leicester got what we haven't? Answers please to Sheik Mansour care of Tixi and Serian. For Christs sake get rid now!
MP as lived off Mancinis back a season too long.

This team has been allowed to run itself out and the changes will come in the summer.

It's not Pellegrini's fault we lost to Leicester the players just aren't up for it now as most know they are going or are past it.

We just need them to do enough to ensure Pep takes over a CL team as its not looking certain at the moment.

No point getting carried away though as great times are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.