Hatchet Job

Add suspensions to our injuries, don't think that will help.

Not so sure. The ref made it clear yesterday that he was prepared to tolerate some pretty hefty tackling. With a wet, slick, greasy surface it should have made some of our players' eyes light-up. I can't remember us doing anything to suggest we were up for the fight. Again.

Its annoying that I had not realized that they where rather dirty or at least naughty. All we here from the media is how great they are makes me almost feel sorry for the rep stoke had and wonder if they ref was in agreement with the media

I just think we're forgetting what it's like to watch an aggressive, committed team. We used to be so fucking aggressive 3 or 4 years ago. It was amazing. We didn't complain then. Our team is just soft as fuck.

Our team is soft. what I would give for a De Jong or even a Bellamy who mixed it up verbally if not physically.

Once that Morgan racked Sergio early on and no one said or did anything it was apparent they could do what they liked

Our biggest problem is we need a Nigel De Jong style player, someone who will get stuck in. We have far too many powder puff players, you see the opposition waltz through our midfield and also the defence is no better (except Vinnie and Zabba), we need someone who will launch an opposing player into the crowd with a crunching tackle, it lifts the entire stadium.

It's called football.

We're as soft as arsenal these days. Tough guy otamendi getting bullied by Defoe ffs.

we didn't play well but Taylor is a cheat and a rag. he should nowhere near our games.

Yep he is and as referee it's easy to cheat and stick it to one team like fouls blow for all the opposition fouls none foils but we get kicked of the park and he waves play on bet he was pissing himself after game

If we can't kick them back than at least do what Barca does best. Also it would help a lot if our manager put some pressure on the refs. SOmething needs to be done.

I just think we're forgetting what it's like to watch an aggressive, committed team. We used to be so fucking aggressive 3 or 4 years ago. It was amazing. We didn't complain then. Our team is just soft as fuck.

The champions leagues ref's have seen to that, do you not remember the games against Barcelona and how we only had to breathe on them to heavy and it was a foul, when they wouldn't have been in the prem, it seems the players can't switch between the two differing comps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.