Champions League Matches - Last 16 - 1st Leg (16th-24th Feb)

MCFC1993

Tuesday 16th February
PSG vs Chelsea
Benfica vs Zenit

Wednesday 17th February
Gent vs Wolfsburg
AS Roma vs Real Madrid

Tuesday 23rd February
Juventus vs Bayern
Arsenal vs Barca

Wednesday 24th February
PSV vs Atlético
Dynamo Kiev vs Manchester City (Use Matchday Forum for this game)

Scheduling could be better, Bayern and Barca matches could have been on different night, two good games on paper. I think PSG will be pretty comfortable tonight, Chelsea may well be out of the tie after the 1st Leg. Arsenal don't have a chance in their tie, although that may help them in the league.

PSG, Zenit, Wolfsburg, Real Madrid, Bayern, Barca, Atletico and Us are my picks for this round. With Juve having the best chance of an upset due to Bayerns injury problems.

Chelsea will go for the draw so might be a paint dry match,on the other hand PSG are 24 points ahead in the title race and will play their very best team

PSG won't go with the very best, as poor Aurier decided to go full idiot with the comments about Blanc and Zlatan and sucking each other balls etc. He was dropped from the squad so there could be some morale issues perhaps?

PSG won't go with the very best, as poor Aurier decided to go full idiot with the comments about Blanc and Zlatan and sucking each other balls etc. He was dropped from the squad so there could be some morale issues perhaps?
Oooh i didn't know that,must look that up

Paris St-Germain right-back Serge Aurier has been suspended indefinitely after appearing to use homophobic language to insult coach Laurent Blanc.

The Ivorian, 23, was also shown calling team-mate Angel di Maria a "clown" as he answered questions from fans on social media app Periscope.

PSG play Chelsea in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Aurier later apologised saying: "What I did was really stupid and inexcusable. I really regret what happened."

He told Canal Plus and Bein Sports: "I apologise to the coach and the supporters. I accept all consequences and can only thank Laurent Blanc for all that he has done for me at PSG."

In March 2015, Aurier was banned for three European matches after insulting referee Bjorn Kuipers on Facebook.

Aurier made comments about Kuipers after he sent off PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a Champions League draw against Chelsea.

No Terry for Chelsea tonight

I put in the Champions League thread I made earlier basically saying Chelsea don't have a chance imo.
PSG rested plenty of players at the weekend and they have more than enough cover to make up for Auriers antics last week (Marquinhos/Van der Wiel). Di Maria has been brilliant this year, Chelsea will be lucky to walk of the pitch still in this tie imo.
PSG got to be the outside shot for the trophy outside of the big 3.

PSG basically fully fit, Chelsea without Terry and Zouma and will have to reshuffle their back line. Think PSG could slap them around, Di Maria has been brilliant and Ibrahimovic is due a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.