Tackling the issue!? Are we getting a raw deal from the referees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom line is we've not played well enough to be top of the league.
We up out game and play to our potential and we won the league, end of.
In the meantime we can blame the refs if we want but the problems are of our players and manager's making.
I refer you to ny previous post
In the meantime you're an idiot

The bottom line is we've not played well enough to be top of the league.
We up out game and play to our potential and we won the league, end of.
In the meantime we can blame the refs if we want but the problems are of our players and manager's making.

It's very hard to play to our potential when, as soon as you set foot in the opposition area we are either flagged for
non offsides or hauled down usually with no penalty and a booking for diving to boot. Having to walk tight ropes all the time
because a player has been booked for a nothing foul. I know we haven't been brilliant, but having to constantly battle
against officialdom as well as try and win matches, can be draining.

We have not had the rub of the green from referees this season but a lot of posts on this subject border on hysterical paranoia. Come on its getting embarrassing all this they are out to get us, the FA hate us, Clattenberg took a bung, they rigged the draw etc etc.

I bet we are not droning on about the refs this time next season....

We have not had the rub of the green from referees this season but a lot of posts on this subject border on hysterical paranoia. Come on its getting embarrassing all this they are out to get us, the FA hate us, Clattenberg took a bung, they rigged the draw etc etc.

Not everyone is on about an agenda. We are talking about some downright wrong decisions that have gone against us.
Why it should embarrass you, i don't know.

I'd be more embarrassed that you are blind to the obvious!

Not everyone is on about an agenda. We are talking about some downright wrong decisions that have gone against us.
Why it should embarrass you, i don't know.
I agree we have had some wrong decisions (as the post says), its all the conspiracy stuff I find embarrassing (as the post says). If we had not been playing so poorly then we would not mention- its like moaning about a dripping tap on the titanic.

Some people get embarrassed so easily nowadays.

If we get shit decisions this time next year I'm guessing that we'll be moaning about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.