Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

Looking for one single ticket for the final, live in Newquay so could meet before the game.

Wembley Ticket Competition

I've spoken to Ric and he's agreed to allow me to let you know about the competition for Wembley.

The Official City Store have given me two tickets to giveaway through my website Mancitygifts.com

To enter visit the site and answer a simple question http://mancitygifts.com/giveaway-win-2-mcfc-wembley-tickets/

You must be able to collect the tickets at the Etihad before 6pm on Friday or from Wembley on Sunday up to 2pm.

Good luck the competition ends Tuesday at 6pm.

After 2 tickets for Capital One cup final any category as long as they are together, can collect anywhere north west

Looking for 1 ticket, but will buy 2 if you will only sell as a pair.

Have bought and sold tickets here before.

Can collect in north west / London / Wembley.

Anyone know if an U16 concession is the same price etc as an OAP concession?

still looking and still desperate for 1 ticket.
live in London but can meet on the day

another sob story i know but...

looking for two tickets together for me and my dad, i have a season ticket and had more than enough points, should of just got one myself but hoping they might of got low enough so we could of both got one, my dad had a season ticket for years with me at maine road but stopped going

pm me if anyone has any spare

I ticket required please. Live on south coast, can meet in London on Sunday from mid-morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.