Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

I know of one spare but it involves me doing a fair bit of travelingl to collect so no time wasters (or Scousers of course).

It is a £72 face value ticket. It would cost me about a tenner on the train to Go over to collect so I would be selling for £80.

I am off work this week so if there is a genuine Blue (with over 100 posts on here) then I'm happy to help out! I need to DEFINATELY confirm when I can pick the ticket up and would prefer to sell on Saturday in London!

Hey Tim if you could get me a Wembley ticket or Tell me where one is available, I travel all over the country.could collect!
It's for a lad in the Paras and will not get a chance unless I give up mine. The price is OK .

I know of one spare but it involves me doing a fair bit of travelingl to collect so no time wasters (or Scousers of course).

It is a £72 face value ticket. It would cost me about a tenner on the train to Go over to collect so I would be selling for £80.

I am off work this week so if there is a genuine Blue (with over 100 posts on here) then I'm happy to help out! I need to DEFINATELY confirm when I can pick the ticket up and would prefer to sell on Saturday in London!

Ticket sold to MCFC Madman

Admin delete if its against rules. Would browsing near the bus park bring myself any joy on the day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.