Match Thread: UEFA Youth league v. Real Madrid

Sorry if this is a stupid question but are Lawlor and Gunn too old to play in this comp?

Looking forward to this - will be good to see how our centre backs compete against Borja, who Zidane claimed "scores with every shot". His record through the youth ranks is exceptional so it will be a good test, quite different to going toe to toe with Hazard, Costa et al. on Sunday and defensively Tosin coped with that well. Would be a great win this, and would be a big step for the academy.

Current champions Chelsea are on the edge against Valencia, 1-1 in injury time, it goes straight to pens. Valencia have already scored and missed a penalty in the match.

Ralph Brand was Joe's first signing for City,I remember in the school holidays back in 65 being outside Maine Rd and getting Brands autograph the day he signed for us.
Yes, Big things were expected of him but I don`t recall him ever being that great. My cousin was a big Rangers fan and he really rated him at a time when Scottish football was a very good standard

Current champions Chelsea are on the edge against Valencia, 1-1 in injury time, it goes straight to pens. Valencia have already scored and missed a penalty in the match.

U19 is a fickle mistress.

Barca winning 3-1 against FC Midtjylland because of 2 personal fouls from same player in the 87 and 88th minute.

Chelsea, former champions drawing against a poor Valencia side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.