Wealdstone FC - Full Full Full

Biffo123

I know it has been mentioned in another thread , but have just been chatting to James from Wealdstone re car parking on Sunday and he has asked me just to mention again that they are absolutely rammed to capacity on this day , so if you have not already booked your space please do not turn up as they will not be able to accommodate you .

They are expecting around 750-800 people and as I am sure you can appreciate this takes some managing particularly if the weather turns and everyone has to cram inside . They want to ensure that they continue to offer a good level of service and also ensure that their staff are able to cope with the expected numbers .

For those that have been here before you will know just how much effort goes into organising our visits . They have some exciting plans for the club going forward but they promise to keep to their original values of being a welcoming club offering decent price beer and food

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.