Capital One Cup Final (in here please) << please look before you post

Can be at Wembley in an hour from where we live, and have missed out on Club tickets through a work vendor. There are 5 of us, 2 seniors and 3 kids - not expecting any luck but willing to meet at the stadium between now and 2 hours before kick-off. Anyone out there who can save me from the situation where my kids will hate me for life please respond accordingly. And in case this cannot be satisfied, can I wish all those blues going to the game good luck and God speed :) CTID

We are willing to be split up for the game, as opposed to not talking to each other for the next 5 years....... any single tickets available will work.

I have a concession ticket available it says £56 on the ticket but not sure how much I paid for it as it came with a few others.
Anyone interested for £45 ?
Collection from Handforth today.

My sister is ill and so doesn't think she can make it tomorrow, which means I potentially have one spare Cat 2 ticket (block 118) - face value £90 - for London/stadium pick up... Although if she makes a miraculous recovery by tomorrow she will probably want to go!

Send me a PM if still looking and i will confirm ASAP tomorrow.

My sister is ill and so doesn't think she can make it tomorrow, which means I potentially have one spare Cat 2 ticket (block 118) - face value £90 - for London/stadium pick up... Although if she makes a miraculous recovery by tomorrow she will probably want to go!

Send me a PM if still looking and i will confirm ASAP tomorrow.
I'll take if still spare. Cheers Danny.

Have a 40 quid ticket for sale at face value. I live in Runcorn and cant make ir tomorrow. Somebody could pick it up tonight or I could meet somebody somewhere tomorrow morning. Its block 157, row 18, seat 90.

Have a 40 quid ticket for sale at face value. I live in Runcorn and cant make ir tomorrow. Somebody could pick it up tonight or I could meet somebody somewhere tomorrow morning. Its block 157, row 18, seat 90.
Do you have any friends going to the stadium that can take it? If so I will have it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.