What happens if we don't' get top four?

We're very lucky that all the teams ahead of us are catchable and those behind us have had their own problems (United, Liverpool and especially Chelsea) or we would have had a mare of a League campaign.
I fully expect us to make top 4 and this debate to be redundant in the next few games but don't think the title's on now.

Criticism of Txiki on here is just laughable.

Which other executive in world football could have got Pep to consider, let alone accept, our job and are we sure that 3 years is all he will stay? If he has a good working relationship with the DoF and a project that is not finished is it not possible that he would stay longer?

Which other executive in world football could have got Pep to consider, let alone accept, our job and are we sure that 3 years is all he will stay? If he has a good working relationship with the DoF and a project that is not finished is it not possible that he would stay longer?
He will have to stay longer to sort out the shambles he will inherit.

It's not an over reaction, some posts are silly yes, but generally it's been on the money.

That the league is so poor, and fuck me is it, has saved some bacon if you look at it that way.

I can't believe some of the stats I read, some are so bad I scratch my head wondering quite how we are in the top 4.

3 successful league defeats
Our home record shot
8 league defeats
3 points from 33 against current top 8
The amount of hammerings we have taken
Our record against top 4
Our away record is bolloxed
The amount we have conceded

All are records since the takeover. It's incredible.

The core has finished and our recruitment and foresight to replace has been quite shocking. We have spent fucking loads on total mediocrity

This nails it, it really shows some alarming statistics.

Pep will definitely come, and lets look at this another way. Pep arrived at Bayern just as they had won the treble - that puts a whole lot of pressure on Pep to deliver the dame or better at Bayern.

Now I am definitely not saying that we are coasting along on purpose, but this is working in his favour because it is a win/win situation. The fans will be glad that he has arrived, the squad will be re-jigged and performances will improve along with tactics.

However top four even finishing fourth is the bare minimum that we have to now achieve

Maybe Pep as told Pellers not to qualify for the Champs League as the squad cannot cope.

Early Europa League exit in the qualifiers, to concentrate on building a league team in his first season.

It's the only explanation - in my head.

One things for sure we fucked up big time announcing the Pep decision when we did.
We've been shit since then, 6th at best this season, another 4-5 defeats guaranteed

Maybe Pep as told Pellers not to qualify for the Champs League as the squad cannot cope.

Early Europa League exit in the qualifiers, to concentrate on building a league team in his first season.

What you been drinking? Lol

One things for sure we fucked up big time announcing the Pep decision when we did.
We've been shit since then, 6th at best this season, another 4-5 defeats guaranteed

Definitely true but that again was Pellegrini's decision as he was fed up with the speculation - he should have got on with it the money we're paying him. That's definitely had an effect on the way we've gone into freefall since.

Have you considered giving your head a wobble, I think it probably needs it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.