Liverpool v City - post match thread

I am pretty ashamed of lots of stuff written by so called 'supporters' over the last few hours. To many we have gone from cup winners to dross in the course of three days. I am not a massive Pellegrini fan as a coach, but some of the stuff on here in the last few hours is a disgrace as are many of the comments about one of our greatest ever players, David Silva. Some seem to have forgotten already how well he played last Wednesday, and then again on Sunday. All the time carrying an injury that he has played through all season. As for Manuel, if he made a mistake, it was to not freshen up the team more than he did. Most of us were happy enough with the team he picked before the event. Yesterday also showed how much we miss Yaya, another of our players that only has to misplace a pass to get crucified. I'm taking a break from the forum for a short while as it's becoming increasingly difficult to avoid the shit that is getting posted. This place is getting too much like Animal Farm, sadly many are turning into what we despised most.

I am pretty ashamed of lots of stuff written by so called 'supporters' over the last few hours. To many we have gone from cup winners to dross in the course of three days. I am not a massive Pellegrini fan as a coach, but some of the stuff on here in the last few hours is a disgrace as are many of the comments about one of our greatest ever players, David Silva. Some seem to have forgotten already how well he played last Wednesday, and then again on Sunday. All the time carrying an injury that he has played through all season. As for Manuel, if he made a mistake, it was to not freshen up the team more than he did. Most of us were happy enough with the team he picked before the event. Yesterday also showed how much we miss Yaya, another of our players that only has to misplace a pass to get crucified. I'm taking a break from the forum for a short while as it's becoming increasingly difficult to avoid the shit that is getting posted. This place is getting too much like Animal Farm, sadly many are turning into what we despised most.
Totally agree with you

get your head out of the sand!! jesus wept we were dire the manager was dire the fans have every right to be pissed off. being pissed off doesn't make then any better or worse than you as a fan.. fuck sake it's as delusional on here as rawk and the fucking cafe!

Inbetween - excellent post.
Can anyone tell me why our players can't tackle? Navas, Sterling, Sergio, Bony - they do a lot of running and getting near their men, but never get that foot in that stops the opponent. Flip it round and we get tackled all over the park. Classic case last night - the ugliest defender in the Prem - Flanagan - battered into anyone in front of him. I was a defender in the good old days and I've never understood a pro footballer who cannot tackle.

Yes. They're turning it into a non contact sport. Lazy, bone idle & not fit to wear the shirt. An absolutely disgraceful showing. I don't know what they do all week but they're not thinking of football. Probably looking at cars, houses, shopping and wondering where they can play they're football next season. Toothless.

Yes. They're turning it into a non contact sport. Lazy, bone idle & not fit to wear the shirt. An absolutely disgraceful showing. I don't know what they do all week but they're not thinking of football. Probably looking at cars, houses, shopping and wondering where they can play they're football next season. Toothless.
Ooh the outrage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.