We've taken 22 points from the last 45 available

2 words "Pellegrini's revenge" don't you find it amazing how well we did in the Capital one cup and the Champions league and how well that will look on Pellegrini's record. However, how shit have we been in the prem since word got out about Pep and I'm not talking officially. Pellegrini doesn't give a shit about the prem or City's future, we should have got rid of him at Christmas and brought in Viera till the end of the season, look at the difference at Chelski.

That's an amazing stat shows how poor we have been. Ready for a few saying that's a good return really...

I no longer have any belief that the league is attainable. At this point, I want us to finish top four (3rd preferably to avoid the CL qualifier) and progress as far as possible in the CL this season.

2 words "Pellegrini's revenge" don't you find it amazing how well we did in the Capital one cup and the Champions league and how well that will look on Pellegrini's record. However, how shit have we been in the prem since word got out about Pep and I'm not talking officially. Pellegrini doesn't give a shit about the prem or City's future, we should have got rid of him at Christmas and brought in Viera till the end of the season, look at the difference at Chelski.
Should have gone at Christmas a few of called it and the happy clappers went hysterical. Benitez and Hiddink did it for Chelsea.

When the fuck did Paddy go to the Chavs

Another needless statistic rolled out to tell us what we already know in terms of how the season's going...

We are in 4th spot, with a game in hand and with a favourable goal difference and fixture list.

Its looking very likely in fact, i will say its nailed on.

Stop fucking flapping.

Don't think we'll finish outside the top 4 but you make me laugh mate.

Not so long ago you were shouting down everyone with 4 competitions and still gonna win the league. You called the CC correctly but frankly you've made a bigger u-turn than Nick Clegg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.