Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a left back, two central midfielders, an attacking midfielder and a striker. Minimum. Crucial summer window coming up.

we need a RB too...for me we need 2 full backs that can get into the team straight away....someone like carvajal or cancello on right and bernat/gaya/wendell on left

My friend is a die hard gooner and he insists that chamberlain isn't going to happen. He says we're done selling to you guys and he'd cost a fortune anyway. I asked him what he thought of him and he says he can't finish but is good otherwise. I'd rather have somebody with at least = finishing ability to Sterling but preferably better finishing than him on the right.

we need a RB too...for me we need 2 full backs that can get into the team straight away....someone like carvajal or cancello on right and bernat/gaya/wendell on left
Sangna and Zaba are good enough to last one more year. Carvajal would be a nice addition if it could happen. I think RB is just too far down on the list of immediate needs for this window.

Sangna and Zaba are good enough to last one more year. Carvajal would be a nice addition if it could happen. I think RB is just too far down on the list of immediate needs for this window.

they re not anymore for me they are over 30 and in today football the fullback is maybe the most demanding position on pitch and with pep press press type of play they will crack ...the same with clichy and kolarov but it s very clear that we won t replace all off them in one window...if i have to keep 2 of these i will go with sagna and clichy one more season before they will get replaced too

they re not anymore for me they are over 30 and in today football the fullback is maybe the most demanding position on pitch and with pep press press type of play they will crack ...the same with clichy and kolarov but it s very clear that we won t replace all off them in one window...if i have to keep 2 of these i will go with sagna and clichy one more season before they will get replaced too

We're basically on the same page but if rumors of us going for a smaller transfer window of high quality players then I think we're just going to have to wait it out for both LB and RB. I really, really want somebody amazing to come in on the left side though. I've been supporting heavily for 6 years and I've ALWAYS been frustrated by our LB's.

My friend is a die hard gooner and he insists that chamberlain isn't going to happen. He says we're done selling to you guys and he'd cost a fortune anyway. I asked him what he thought of him and he says he can't finish but is good otherwise. I'd rather have somebody with at least = finishing ability to Sterling but preferably better finishing than him on the right.
You need to tell him they're our feeder club whether they like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.