Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads something has definitely gone wrong, I've decided to do a fresh start on my android and I'm having the issues everybody else has with no directory showing up, will have to try and fix it, sorry guys :(

I tried to install this on my Mac Mini this morning, I removed the old Kodi install and installed v16.0 but the Blue Moon directory wasn't appearing, I had a couple of goes at this and then gave up. I then tried on my Android T8 TV box and had the same problem. I was beginning to think that it was something to do with me using a VPN from behind the Great Firewall but I haven't had any problems in the past, I'm actually glad to see that it's an issue with the updated version and not my stuff!
I'll give it another try at weekend if you have sorted the problem out by then.

Just go back to original bluemoon which is fine
There were a couple of issues that needed sorting mate
I tried to install this on my Mac Mini this morning, I removed the old Kodi install and installed v16.0 but the Blue Moon directory wasn't appearing, I had a couple of goes at this and then gave up. I then tried on my Android T8 TV box and had the same problem. I was beginning to think that it was something to do with me using a VPN from behind the Great Firewall but I haven't had any problems in the past, I'm actually glad to see that it's an issue with the updated version and not my stuff!
I'll give it another try at weekend if you have sorted the problem out by then.
I'll post a comment when I've fixed it mate, going to work on it tonight and hopefully I'll have it fixed for the weekend :)

Don't get stressed mate. We appreciate everything you are doing/have done so far. I have put the updated version on several of my mates TV boxes (before it broke) and they are over the bluemoon!
The best bit is two are rags, yet they don't care about the City logo as you have made their life so much easier to watch sport and movies. I will tell them to leave it alone and just enjoy it. I assume it will keep working as long as they don't try to update/re-install it?

Don't get stressed mate. We appreciate everything you are doing/have done so far. I have put the updated version on several of my mates TV boxes (before it broke) and they are over the bluemoon!
The best bit is two are rags, yet they don't care about the City logo as you have made their life so much easier to watch sport and movies. I will tell them to leave it alone and just enjoy it. I assume it will keep working as long as they don't try to update/re-install it?
Thankyou mate, yeah just leave the build as it is for now and it should be absolutely fine, gonna try and fix it tonight :)

Amazing that you've done all this. I've just bought a firestick, installed the latest kodi and started installing the bluemoon build, got to the bit where I go to video and add ons, then clicked on bluemoon wizard but nothing else happens. It takes me to the page with the arrow pointing up towards a line like in your video but the new box doesn't appear next to it. Anyone got any ideas? Complete luddite I know

Amazing that you've done all this. I've just bought a firestick, installed the latest kodi and started installing the bluemoon build, got to the bit where I go to video and add ons, then clicked on bluemoon wizard but nothing else happens. It takes me to the page with the arrow pointing up towards a line like in your video but the new box doesn't appear next to it. Anyone got any ideas? Complete luddite I know
For some reason man it stopped working yesterday. I'm going to have a crack at fixing it tonight and I'll post when it's fixed mate, hopefully before the weekend! :)

For some reason man it stopped working yesterday. I'm going to have a crack at fixing it tonight and I'll post when it's fixed mate, hopefully before the weekend! :)

No worries, I wasn't sure if I should still be able to finish installing it or run it even though it wouldn't work properly. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.