Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont grasp how the repo bit works.

Could you not just host the wizard to somewhere like "Mega" then have people download to there own hdd, then add the hdd as a source and run it from there own machine?

I dont grasp how the repo bit works.

Could you not just host the wizard to somewhere like "Mega" then have people download to there own hdd, then add the hdd as a source and run it from there own machine?
I'm currently looking at whether it's possible to host the wizard on Dropbox, if not then I'm screwed pretty much :(

If you're interested this is the exact video I followed on how to host the wizard:

Guys I've found a fix, it will manually require you to download the zip yourself and install it but it's very easy to do. I'll be posting a new video on how to install it guys! :D

Ok guys, so here is how to install:
Fresh start Kodi as shown in the first youtube video, then download the Bluemoon wizard zip from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvufjq6d2b55b8t/plugin.video.bluemoonwizard.zip?dl=1

Once this has downloaded go back into kodi, go to settings, addons, install from zip file and navigate to where you downloaded the zip. Once this is done, go into bluemoon wizard addon in the video or program addons section (doesn't matter which) and click on the bluemoon wizard, click on the bluemoon icon on the second page and it will install the build for you. Now it will ask you to close kodi, do so and relaunch kodi and poof! The build will be installed

I'm sorry guys that it will be a little less convenient but basically the webhosting service I uses previously no longer works well enough to cope with the amount of users unfortunately

As usual any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible :)

Can this be done on the iPad this way mate?
Yeah mate, make sure you've got ifile downloaded from cydia and then download the file from Dropbox. Open it with ifile and it will show you the file path. Make a note of the file path it is in. Then go to Kodi, system, addons install from zip file and go to the folder to where the zip downloaded and click that the bluemoonwizard zip. Then just install it from the video add-on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.