PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

The impression I get is that you don't give 2 fucks about anyone but yourself so I suggest you wind your fucking neck in Ferran.

Actually no I don't give 2 fucks about cunts that moan about prices that aren't even members of the club be it a season card or cityzens card. If you cant afford it then fair enough only suggestion I can give you is get a job.

Actually no I don't give 2 fucks about cunts that moan about prices that aren't even members of the club be it a season card or cityzens card. If you cant afford it then fair enough only suggestion I can give you is get a job.

Since when have you had to have a membership card to be a blue?

You are doing yourself no favours, stop fucking digging!

A membership card doesnt give you empathy, or awareness or class it seems.

Im not trying to have a go at anyone here and ive not read much of this thread but....
Did anyone else not realise that with investment, growth and success would come higher ticket prices?

We scream from the rooftops that our owners are the best in world football, have built the greatest training facilities ever seen in world football, have brought us from relative obscurity into the last 8 of the champions league and then people want to moan now that some of the tickets are more expensive than previously? Wow!

Again, im not fishing but its seems wholey ungrateful. I cant afford to goto many games myself but I am still amazed at everything that has happened to us in the last 8 years and wouldn't dare to seem so ungrateful as to contemplate walking out of the team in protest at prices. I cant believe we even have this thread.

Especially when you consider that the additional money isnt going into someones backpocket - its going straight back into the team and being re-invested.

Don't feed the troll. He's another one who probably doesn't even go to games telling the rest of us what we should do. They're really coming out of the woodwork today.

PB you should know better than that some of us have been following City for 30 years and spent large fortunes in travelling all over the country and Europe. To many on here having been through those years spending £50 on a QF is fuck all. But to the new breed fans if you don't like it then it is simple don't buy the fucking ticket. Or lets all turn into sympathy loving scousers.

Im not trying to have a go at anyone here and ive not read much of this thread but....
Did anyone else not realise that with investment, growth and success would come higher ticket prices?

We scream from the rooftops that our owners are the best in world football, have built the greatest training facilities ever seen in world football, have brought us from relative obscurity into the last 8 of the champions league and then people want to moan now that some of the tickets are moe expensive than previously? Wow!

Again, im not fishing but its seems wholey ungrateful. I cant afford to goto many games myself but I am still amazed at everything that has happened to us i the last 8 years and wouldn't dare to seem so ungrateful as to contemplate walking out of the team in protest at prices. I cant believe we even have this thread.

Don't write such a logical post. Most want to go back to the round badge (which we now have) Maine road which half of them never went to and shit Division 1 football.

I'm defending anyone, any football fan, who feels that £60, £55, £50 and £45 is too much to watch 90 mins of football. Whoever it is, whoever it is against, it is TOO EXPENSIVE, In my opinion.

Well said. Today it's £60 (£55 with the £5 discount), £55 (£50), £50 (£45), and £45 (£40). What price if we get to the semi-final if it goes unchecked? What price next season? Last thing I want to do is go to war against the club but we're entitled to exercise our right to protest in whatever way we see fit. This could be the tipping point that pisses a significant chunk of our core support off to the extent that they might sack off going altogether and we're not a big enough club support wise to fill every seat vacated by long-standing fans with a tourist, plastic, or JCL. That's why I think they're playing a very dangerous game.

Since when have you had to have a membership card to be a blue?

You are doing yourself no favours, stop fucking digging!

The point is that without any of those cards you don't get the discount and the only £60 ticket is Level 2. So there is no digging just facts most on here wont pay anywhere near £60 and for those that have to then fuck them as they are Level 2 tourists.

PB you should know better than that some of us have been following City for 30 years and spent large fortunes in travelling all over the country and Europe. To many on here having been through those years spending £50 on a QF is fuck all. But to the new breed fans if you don't like it then it is simple don't buy the fucking ticket. Or lets all turn into sympathy loving scousers.
What I know is that you've been banned for trolling, had warnings for abuse and, in something that made me sick to my stomach, started a thread about the dyslexic kid who wears the blue-tinted glasses and is often shown on TV, and said "that little **** with his blue glasses irritates the fucking shit out of me".

I'd say you should crawl back under the stone you came out from but there might be a worm there and it's not fair to them to have to share the stone with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.