PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Im not trying to have a go at anyone here and ive not read much of this thread but....
Did anyone else not realise that with investment, growth and success would come higher ticket prices?

We scream from the rooftops that our owners are the best in world football, have built the greatest training facilities ever seen in world football, have brought us from relative obscurity into the last 8 of the champions league and then people want to moan now that some of the tickets are more expensive than previously? Wow!

Again, im not fishing but its seems wholey ungrateful. I cant afford to goto many games myself but I am still amazed at everything that has happened to us in the last 8 years and wouldn't dare to seem so ungrateful as to contemplate walking out of the team in protest at prices. I cant believe we even have this thread.

Especially when you consider that the additional money isnt going into someones backpocket - its going straight back into the team and being re-invested.
Thats all fine, but the club has a choice of bringing long standing, loyal supporters who kept the club afloat for years with them on the ride. Or being a corporation, with customers.

I think it's worth fighting for.

What I know is that you've been banned for trolling, had warnings for abuse and, in something that made me sick to my stomach, started a thread about the dyslexic kid who wears the blue-tinted glasses and is often shown on TV, and said "that little **** with his blue glasses irritates the fucking shit out of me".

I'd say you should crawl back under the stone you came out from but there might be a worm there and it's not fair to them to have to share the stone with you.

Haha trolling or not towing the line and agreeing to what everybody has to say. I don't fall into that lemmings category.

Thats all fine, but the club has a choice of bringing long standing, loyal supporters who kept the club afloat for years with them on the ride. Or being a corporation, with customers.

I think it's worth fighting for.
Agreed.
Got to protest in my opinion.
Tennis balls on the pitch

Im not trying to have a go at anyone here and ive not read much of this thread but....
Did anyone else not realise that with investment, growth and success would come higher ticket prices?

We scream from the rooftops that our owners are the best in world football, have built the greatest training facilities ever seen in world football, have brought us from relative obscurity into the last 8 of the champions league and then people want to moan now that some of the tickets are more expensive than previously? Wow!

Again, im not fishing but its seems wholey ungrateful. I cant afford to goto many games myself but I am still amazed at everything that has happened to us in the last 8 years and wouldn't dare to seem so ungrateful as to contemplate walking out of the team in protest at prices. I cant believe we even have this thread.

Especially when you consider that the additional money isnt going into someones backpocket - its going straight back into the team and being re-invested.

Nobody is more grateful for what has happened over the past 8 years than me. I've often defended the club's ticketing policy for matches on here when they've been doing cheap tickets for certain cup games yet fans claimed it was still too expensive but there is a limit to what they can get away with - even United know this as they've frozen ST prices for something like 5 years in a row - and I think they've pushed this one too far which shows how out of touch with the core support certain people at the club are. If we end up getting less than 40,000 for this game - which is a distinct possibility - then that will mean it's our lowest crowd for a CL game this season despite it being our biggest CL match and that will prove that the people behind this decision will have royally fucked up.

The fact is that there is more money coming into football than ever before, and as such clubs are less and less reliant on gate money, but fans continue to get squeezed for every last drop. I've no real issue with paying more in relative terms for match tickets these days compared to when Pearce was boring us all to death because the quality of product has improved dramatically, but everyone has a limit to what they can afford.

Haha trolling or not towing the line and agreeing to what everybody has to say. I don't fall into that lemmings category.
You'e just a witless troll who simply looks to wind others up. But I'll ask you a serious question - I'm in Level 1 East Stand like you and I refuse to pay £50 for a ticket to any game, other than a Wembley final. You're happy to pay it (assuming you actually are paying it of course). So what price would you not pay for this game?

£55, £60, £65, £70 or more?

You'e just a witless troll who simply looks to wind others up. But I'll ask you a serious question - I'm in Level 1 East Stand like you and I refuse to pay £50 for a ticket to any game, other than a Wembley final. You're happy to pay it (assuming you actually are paying it of course). So what price would you not pay for this game?

I honestly expected the price to be as it is. I paid £45 for a home ticket with Sunderland for my lad. Now paying £50 (£5 discount taken off) for PSG in the quarter final of the Champions League. If we were going to protest about ticket prices it should have been much earlier in the season. Can't understand why it is only now that a protest is proposed. The price is too high but hardly unexpected and completely in line with league games. If you take Germany out of the equation I suspect other European countries will be charging similar? I hadn't got time to read all the posts so apologies if the point has been made.

PB you should know better than that some of us have been following City for 30 years and spent large fortunes in travelling all over the country and Europe. To many on here having been through those years spending £50 on a QF is fuck all. But to the new breed fans if you don't like it then it is simple don't buy the fucking ticket. Or lets all turn into sympathy loving scousers.
I've been following city for 50 years and the prices are a piss take added to the fact that I live in Newcaste (no I'm not a glory hunter but a manc ex pat) so I factor in the cost of travel. Granted where I live is my choice but all adds up to a fucking expensive trip and believe it or not there's quite a few of us up here. Dead sad to say I won't be buying a ticket as have already spent a bomb this season. I'll just put it against next years season card.

The club needs to wake up and treat fans with a bit more respect otherwise as those red twats say it will be empty had!

I wouldn't pay £70 for it but do expect to pay that for the Semi when and if we get there. Though wait till the away leg price at PSG gets announced easily €100 + with possibly only 1,400 tickets now that is going to cause an outrage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.