PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

Very sly marketing ploy from the faceless suits it has to be said.

LOl...TBH it's the way they should have done it in the first place. Pretty basic really. 100% that someone has got a bollocking for the way it was presented originally. Makes me laugh that theyv'e changed it tho :)

my ticket money has been taken out £40 south stand, i personally dont think its that bad for a quarter final of an elite competition. Wembley was up to £90 iirc and thats without travel !!

get ready for abuse

my ticket money has been taken out £40 south stand, i personally dont think its that bad for a quarter final of an elite competition. Wembley was up to £90 iirc and thats without travel !!

get ready for abuse

Oh dear get your tin hat you cant use the line "i personally dont think its that bad for a quarter final of an elite competition"

Anyone who wants to pay it will pay it, those of us who don't won't !

Please though, don't start threads whinging about empty seats when you get there and there's nobody in the next five seats to keep the wind from blasting an icy chill on you

Laughable really. Lets not engage with supporters on any level, let's not consider that they may have a legitimate point. Lets spin it better, that'll solve everything.

I don't agree they're "very reasonable" but you're entitled to your opinion. Me, I won't pay £50 or more for a ticket to a game other than final.

But I'll make the point again that what any individual finds reasonable or unreasonable is entirely personal but largely irrelevant. I don't expect Soriano to ring round all 40,000 S/T holders to find out waht they all consider reasonable for a game like this. The problem is that, when setting prices before we've played the first leg, the club's main responsibility in respect of this historic tie should be to see the ground full, first and foremost. To provide the players with a good atmosphere rather than having to see swathes of empty seats.

They know the last match was far from a sell-out. They know we don't like the CL that much as a fan-base. So if they have any sort of feel for the club and us, the fans, if they have any sort of conception of what it means to be a fan or what passionate support will mean to a player, they would have sacrificed some potential income (and we're talking less than £150k here) in favour of a full-house, sold out even before the first leg takes place. But they haven't. They've chosen to potentially grub an extra £150k from us, for a game they're already getting £10m for playing.

It's so depressingly short-termist and proves why Soriano is a fucking shite CEO. Cook, for all his faults, would have got this priced right and sold-out within a week.

I genuinely feel that they haven't got a bloody clue about the demographics of the average match going blue. They are so detached and appear to be completely bereft of common sense....we don't have many day trippers and once regulars don't go to games we don't have day trippers taking up the slack, our away numbers have dropped off and we don't have blues scattered across the country to fill in unlike the 'ugly sisters' in red, it or it appears to be obvious to all but the suits.

LOl...TBH it's the way they should have done it in the first place. Pretty basic really. 100% that someone has got a bollocking for the way it was presented originally. Makes me laugh that theyv'e changed it tho :)

They are slimey bastards, should be working on Wall Street

I think we must have taken advice from the Trafford Ministry of Truth.

We're turning into them as a club so we may as well copy their PR methods.

4895869.jpg

It appears most will be able to get a ticket for between £40 and £50 which doesn't seem too unreasonable for a game like this. It's expensive but not much more so than prices for regular season games.

The proof of the pudding will be if it sells out or not, though that could largely depend on the result from the first leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.