PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

16-21 ticket price is too high aswell. Lots of that age bracket in full time education

Very much this......this is why it is costing me £90 for the night. The Euro cup scheme next season is defo going.

I will buy his ticket at £45 (reduced to £40), and he could end sitting next to a school mate who gets a freebie or a cheap ticket when it doesn`t sell out????

Last edited:
Very much this......this is why it is costing me £90 for the night. The Euro cup scheme next season is defo going.

I will buy his ticket at £45 (reduced to £40), and he could end sitting next to a school mate who gets a freebie or a cheap ticket when it doesn`t sell out????

In the same boat buying for my lad and TBH it's the U21 price that has pissed me off most. The £40 ticket for him his up in price over 77% from the Kiev game. Same for disabled and O65 tickets as well.

The only thing different they've done is drop the U16 prices compared to the Barcelona game

Was reading after the Dortmund protest that our perception of German pricing we have is a bit of a myth based on a few standing blocks nobody can get hold of.

Very much so don't get me wrong there are some cheap seats in Germany but it is also just as expensive as the PL. But the bitter fucker David Conn doesn't want you to know that he would rather constantly spiel his anti City shit.

Just do the Poznan, I'm sure that's why it was first done. It was a means of showing disapproval but still supporting the team.

I think we're caught between a rock and a hard place. If we do nothing then we look set to pay higher and higher prices all the time and if we don't renew then we lose our seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.