PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

All the shills and self absorbed "I'm alright Jack" trolls been out in force recently I see.

Just noticed the club have edited the ticket details for the PSG game since the backlash to be the £5 discount prices you get if you're a season ticket holder as well, with an asterisk stating they're £5 more as a basic price. Shady as fuck.

They really do take us for complete and utter fucking mugs. Couldn't show us anymore contempt if they tried.

If people can't see where we're headed, with season ticket renewal prices still yet to be announced after more than a month of other PL clubs announcing freezes and reductions, then you need help.

Thankfully I think most can see where we're headed now, the trend is very clear. And the appetite to do something is there.

Soriano and Glick are not Manchester City, they're very well paid club employees not taking their responsibility as custodians of this club seriously.

It's up to us to show them we're not the mugs they take us for.

All the shills and self absorbed "I'm alright Jack" trolls been out in force recently I see.

Just noticed the club have edited the ticket details for the PSG game since the backlash to be the £5 discount prices you get if you're a season ticket holder as well, with an asterisk stating they're £5 more as a basic price. Shady as fuck.

They really do take us for complete and utter fucking mugs. Couldn't show us anymore contempt if they tried.

If people can't see where we're headed, with season ticket renewal prices still yet to be announced after more than a month of other PL clubs announcing freezes and reductions, then you need help.

Thankfully I think most can see where we're headed now, the trend is very clear. And the appetite to do something is there.

Soriano and Glick are not Manchester City, they're very well paid club employees not taking their responsibility as custodians of this club seriously.

It's up to us to show them we're not the mugs they take us for.
It's mainly people who hate the thought of City being capable of shitting on the fans who are making the most noise. They wear their 'Top blue' badges with pride and God forbid having a bit of empathy for your fellow supporter.

Last edited:
Scaremongering PB you don't know that but it seems your campaign is starting to be coming off the tracks as everybody starts to realise that it really isn't that bad a price. Said it before will say it again let those that want to go pay the price and enjoy the game if you don't like it don't go. Personally I will be watching my beloved club for over 30 years play in the QF of the champions league never thought that would ever happen.

So a handful of people on here saying that it isn't a bad price means the campaign is coming off the tracks? Hmmmmm....I don't think you have any idea just how many fans aren't happy with this. You do seem completely out of touch with what's been going on this season up and down the country with regards to ticket pricing and there's a growing sense amongst even the most loyal of fans of all clubs that we cannot and will not continually put up with high ticket prices while the clubs rake in ever greater sums of money through other revenue streams.

You don't know it won't though do you? If you're happy to pay to watch it then all well and good. I hope you and all the other "I'm alright Jack" mob have a lovely evening.
The ones who are happy to pay it and berate those of us who aren't are the same ones who start threads moaning about empty seats

Thought I'd been part of a fairly balanced conversation this morning Don't think the Mr angry posts add much to it at all really, certainly don't add to what should be done debate, it the long term.

Adult prices are too expensive but look at the kids prices. CB and East Stand Level 2 prices are £45 for 16 - 21s and £25 for under 16s!

I've said before that I won't pay £50 or more for anything other than a final. Stopped doing London games when the prices went above that level, even when I lived there.

Well seems the club are watching this thread as they have no rectified the points wall on the Chelsea tickets since I let you know. Either that or there is a bad grass on this thread.

Adult prices are too expensive but look at the kids prices. CB and East Stand Level 2 prices are £45 for 16 - 21s and £25 for under 16s!

I don't like going to matches on my own. I like to have my kids with me and for me it's an experience that's better shared with those who share your passion. But this is where is becomes financially difficult. I have three kids. 21,17 and a 7 year old. Those prices are really stupid and tbh I'd rather not go at all than be sat on my own with nobody I love to cheer with.

I just think numbers of dissatisfied people are increasing all the time. Don't know if you remember West Brom protesting the price of tickets at our place a few years back.
West Brom seem to protest at every away game

It's mainly people who hate the thought of City being capable of shitting on the fans who are making the most noise. They wear their 'Top blue' badges with pride and God forbid having a bit of empathy for your fellow supporter.

Exactly. I've defended the club countless times down the years on all manner of issues and I'm as far from a moaner as you can realistically get but not everything the club does is perfect. Some of the cheesy shit they've brought in over the past few years is utterly fucking laughable, and their ticket pricing policy for certain games shows that they're out of touch with our core support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.