So who's going to Paris then?

On the upside it can't be as much as when we played Copenhagen, that was horrific, almost made you wanna go T total for the few days

Cheapest pint Stella €3.50 happy hour Hurling bar in the 5th arrondissement 5-9 pm then after the game pints for €4-5 in the violin dange which is open until 4.30 am. They are both next to each other & decent. Also handy to get to the stadium - metro line 10 direct.

Ferry and hotel booked.
Long drive setting off just after midnight but we did similar for Ajax & BMG.
Should be in Paris with plenty of time to collect tickets and try a couple of bars.

Thanks for the info guys.
Hurling Bar sounds like the place to be.
Making a bit of holiday from this one with Mrs B.
Driving to Paris Sunday via the Tunnel, 4 nights hotel, site seeing and sampling French food. After the game Thurs we drive onto Austria and skiing.
I bought a ticket in PSG section, not ideal, but I avoid the queue to collect. I already have the e ticket with my name on it.
I celebrate a big Bday this year, so all part of the celebration.
See you there City friends.
stephen

From a guide on the internet:

Be sure to check out in particular (at no. 8, rue Descartes) the oddly and perhaps appropriately named Hurling Pub. If you keep heading down the rue Descartes it will turn into the rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, and you should be sure to check out the establishments in this area, in particular the Violin Dingue, at number 46. Also in the 5th is the Long Hop, 25-27 rue Frederic Sauton,
HurlingPub.jpg
just off the boulevard Saint Germain. Lively and interesting place with a pool table, something you don't often see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.