Bournemouth away - all in here

That is a disgrace - how do they get the tickets - if anyone at City is in on this they deserve to get the sack - if our own supporters have sold them on for a profit they should be banned

Corporate jollies mate. Has to be.

A larger percentage of our away allocation than ever goes to corporate now, I'm adamant that's a central reason why so many dippers were in our end at Wembley.

Things like this is the result.

Another website.

image.png

Hey boys and girls.

Me and the missus are going down for the weekend. Hopeful of getting 2 tickets but understand it's a tricky one. If anyone has 2 I'd love to take them off your hands, if not will just have to try our luck at the game.

Cheers

Just looking for travel from Manchester return please for 1 maybe 2 for anyone who can't make it or hasn't managed to get tickets and booked in advance

Just looking for travel from Manchester return please for 1 maybe 2 for anyone who can't make it or hasn't managed to get tickets and booked in advance

There is a bus from failsworth that has seats left but they are staying over if that's any good to you
They may also have some rooms left in there hotel
I think it is £100 for ticket travel and hotel
Pm me if interested and I will pass on details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.