Dimitri Seluk (Yaya's agent)

I don't think he'd have any problem playing in a balanced side with a system which gave him less running to do & more cover.

It's just whether he would expect to play every week.

I think Serie A or if PSG were interested would be the best options for Yaya for the reasons you've listed above.

Surprised this total thundercunt hasn't put a whinge about Yaya is not being offered a new contract into his latest statement. Fucking hate that guy

Surprised this total thundercunt hasn't put a whinge about Yaya is not being offered a new contract into his latest statement. Fucking hate that guy

He did. The whole reasoning behind this statement was they were waiting for an improved contract of us yet again and it hasn't come so he is now off lol.

Been a great player for us, part of me still thinks he could play a role, but I think his attitude is one of a 'bit of a diva' so unless he's the main man it isn't gona work out. I certainly don't think pep will pander to him and allow him to drift in and out of games like Pell has done.

It'll be a good decision if we get good players in to replace him, the signings this summer are absolkutely crucial, but getting Yaya's huge wage off the bill does clear the decks for another big signing to come in. At 33 he's lost most of his mobility, and that's what we need more of and what Pep will want in the mdifield area.

His agent is an unprofessional tit.

People, people, people

If someone posts a completely ridiculous post then REPORT it instead of all bloody quoting it! It's a nightmare to clear up later.

I think a public shaming of such posts isnt such a bad thing, you should leave them up, then others might (I know its unlikely) think a little before posting and occurrences will be less. Its also good to know who such posters are, with regards to engaging with them at a later date.

Should we expect Seluk to have anything but an elegance to Yaya? He's not a City fan, we shouldnt hold him to the same standard we hold ourselves in that regard. His job is to get the best deal for Yaya and he's going about it the way he thinks will benefit his client the most. I just ignore him now, its not worth the effort getting worked up over.

I bet GDM still likes him though

I think a public shaming of such posts isnt such a bad thing, you should leave them up, then others might (I know its unlikely) think a little before posting and occurrences will be less. Its also good to know who such posters are, with regards to engaging with them at a later date.
Hopefully you shouldn't have to be worrying about your latter point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.