Pilot Assist on Volvo

My boss at work has just got the new Tesla Model S as a company car. Somehow he can get put of the car and press a button on his phone which opens his garage door, folds in the mirrors and reverses itself into the garage. He can also program it to get itself out of the garage and de most itself and warm up inside before he's even had hisncornflakes.

Not gonna lie, I'm jealous.

Audi's Drive Assist system warns you:

- if you haven't changed lanes for 30 seconds
- If you're not close enough to the car in front
- If you're not exceeding the speed limit by at least 20mph

does it disable the indicators like the BMW version?

Confession time - I have rear parking sensors and a rear view camera - but this is only because the view out of the back of my truck is crap and it's over 5 metres long so a bit of a woman to get in a parking space

Eyesight is generally a useful driving aid.

Which reminds me that my sister-in-law, when she first heard a sat-nav speak instructions ("In 100 yards turn right") said "Hey. That must be great for blind people who drive."

And that, I can assure you, is a true story.

LMAS...Reminds me of one of my ex,s
You remember the Marathon advert were guys were painting the white cliffs off Dover?
Well she said (Shit i didn't think they get painted) & she wasn't a blondie

My boss at work has just got the new Tesla Model S as a company car. Somehow he can get put of the car and press a button on his phone which opens his garage door, folds in the mirrors and reverses itself into the garage. He can also program it to get itself out of the garage and de most itself and warm up inside before he's even had hisncornflakes.

Not gonna lie, I'm jealous.

The Insane mode is ridiculous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.