Seasoncard Renewal thread 2016/17 - Prices Frozen

Looking forwards to how they manage relocation this time round. I logged on last season to move from 216 and it took hours to organise because the site wasn't working properly. Where I am in 117 is ok but there's too many around me who are doubling up at seats and standing on the stairs. It's spoiled my enjoyment of the match on a couple of occasions.

I'm sure this explains some of the empty seats elsewhere on level 1

checked my email using firefox nothing there .not even in spam .tried using internet explorer and low and behold it is there (arrived yesterday ).still not there using firefox though
Firefox has been doing weird things for quite awhile now (I work in CS/tech support so see all sorts of problems reported using all different browsers) , absolutely no idea what they're doing. I'd keep to IE11 or Chrome for now.

Loving the post but loving the " price elasticity " all day long
Easy beats the buzz word of the day (can't remember what it was ) someone was pushing out this morning on here...

My task for the week at work is now to slip " price elasticity " in to a conversation with someone ;-)
Glad you like it, get in :)

i moved from 111 last season because of same peoffrey....i moved up to 318, but i didnt realise i suffer from heights so much, so i need to relocate back to lower level

Many were just chatting amongst themselves. One guy was leaning right over me to chat to his mate and I could smell his breath he was that close. Beer and pie, of course.

i moved from 111 last season because of same peoffrey....i moved up to 318, but i didnt realise i suffer from heights so much, so i need to relocate back to lower level
Dont like heights at all..level 2 is high enough for me at home.
newcastle away is always a problem!

Vertigo is the least of my worries, I am in 315 three rows from the back... the 95 steps up to the seat kill me every game with my Asthma, especially because some inconsiderate cnut smokes an ecig behind us throughout the game.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.