albuifera stag

Top half of the strip is basically dead apart from Erin's Isle, which is a shame. But the bottom of the strip is brilliant, you can just work your way down throughout the night and end up in the clubs at the bottom. There's a decent strip club down there too.

Old town is great for early evening scoops and grub

It used to be better than it is now, I've been about six times and always stick to the strip.

If over commercial shit with a plethora of slutty birds is your bag, you'll love it.

It's one of those places that's actually complete dirt, but for some reason I still love it.

In the last few years they've adopted this 'tout' policy. Basically every bar has a bird stood outside enticing you in with free shots. It was miles better when they weren't there and they just piss me off these days but if you tell them to fuck off they won't ask again :)

There's a place at the top of the strip that do a great steak on a stone. It's a restaurant that has an upstairs, you'll know it when you see it. There's a bar called High Tide a few bars down from that which is good for watching sport with as much beer as you can take during the day, food is good there too for a breakfast or a burger.

Don't drink imported beer and just stick to Sagres. It's only 1.50euro.

Towards the bottom on the right there's a good Chinese set back a bit but they have an amusing Chinese guy who tries to get you in. He's hilarious and the food is good.

It's like Blackpool abroad but with less unwashed folk and more slutty birds and lads that wear vests and all have the same haircut. Old Town is much more upmarket, some great food but doesn't quite have the 'charm' (in a very loose sense) that the strip does at night.

You'll have a blast.

I went there with the ex, overall we had a really nice time, bar the night City were on and I got really pissed and abused a load of rags, thus I had to endure an ear bashing for the next day and had to spend the next couple of nights in the old town as penance. We also went to the chinese with the hilarious bloke ushering you in, we ignored him for about a week but relented in the end, as he was just too damn funny. Decent venue for a stag do.

One night we went out for dinner, met a group of other people and got really smashed with them. When we got back to the hotel I had lost my wallet, i knew i had it in the last bar we were in as I got a round of shots, so I legged it back there at full pelt, when about half way there I ran out of breath and slowed to a walk but then I saw a black object in the gutter about 50 yards away, I ran up to it, it was my wallet, still full of cards and money, must have fallen out on the way back (I was singing City songs according to she who never forgets anything - must have been with gusto for my wallet to fall out) dead chuffed I ran up to a total stranger and bear hugged him. Only as I put him down I realised he was a local gentleman who was good with pastel colours and was all flustered by me picking him off his feet. Anyway, I explained to him in pigeon English and charades what had happened, he was pleased for me, high fives a plenty, so I went into the gay bar he was on his way to which was back towards the hotel. After a couple of drinks with him and his fruity mates and a bit of a dance so they could all take in my splender, I thought I better get back to the mrs. I'd obviously been longer than I thought and she was all worried that I'd got into another row with someone, and was only reassured by hearing me singing 'City we're on the piss again' as I got back into the hotel courtyard. I'm such a catch, lord knows why she left me.

Anyone got an idea of a decent place to watch football in albuifera?
I'm on my stag do there next week so will need to watch the PSG game there

Anyone got an idea of a decent place to watch football in albuifera?
I'm on my stag do there next week so will need to watch the PSG game there

Not too sure about the old town mate, but if you're on the strip you'll be fine.

Most places will have football on. If you're after decent sized screens, La Bamba or Reno's bar directly opposite, to name just a couple. (100 yds from Wild & Co at top end of strip)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.