Sergio Aguero 2015/16 performances

Needs a proper rest our Sergio but never gets one? Looks pissed off at times this season as well but I don't blame him! Next season he'lol get over 30 league goals imo

Needs a proper rest our Sergio but never gets one? Looks pissed off at times this season as well but I don't blame him! Next season he'lol get over 30 league goals imo

I reckon we will buy another class striker next season as well as Kelechi, so Sergio will get a rest next season and be on top form.

Wtf was Manuel doing yesterday? We had a substitute left and Kun was hobbling badly for a good five minutes before anything was done about it, surely the management and coaching staff could see this?!
This with fecking bells on it. I first noticed it with 10 mins to go. I know running a knock off can help but it's as likely to make it worse. Pellers was just a fecking loon leaving him on the pitch.

Not sure we can have another top class striker mate?

Lots off media speculation about Pep wanting another top striker and Bony leaving, but could be just speculation. Sergio does need support and let's hope Kelechi gets to provide that and give him some rest next season.

This with fecking bells on it. I first noticed it with 10 mins to go. I know running a knock off can help but it's as likely to make it worse. Pellers was just a fecking loon leaving him on the pitch.
The ball didn't go out of play for ages and he was removed as soon as it did.

#flattrackbully
Agreed, look at the teams he's scored against this season. I think he's been badly out of form this season along with a number of others. He seems untouchable by a large amount of City fans but he's been sluggish in so many games. The rest of the team have been suffering too of course, but this Aguero love-in gets on my nerves.

Aguero's goals this season:
Newcastle 5
Aston Villa 2
Crystal Palace 2
West Ham 2
Sunderland 2
Bournemouth 1
West Brom 1
Norwich 1
Watford 1
Liverpool 1
Chelsea 1
Dynamo Kiev 1
Munchengladbach 1
Everton 1
Leicester 1

Looking at the current Prem table he has 1 goal this season against the top 5
5 goals this season against the top 10!
12 goals this season against the bottom 5
16 goals this season against the bottom 10.

That's some pretty lop-sided stats there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.