Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reliving my youth with your build, Ive been watching married with children.....oh Kelly Bundy how I've missed you.
Just seen Bundys best put downs on you tube, that show was brilliant, think I'll link it and start watching again.

Hey guys, I'm at the game tonight so I won't be able to suggest streams but the fox sports ones in phoenix have been great recently
We are on fox sports 1 and BT Europe tonight lads, get searching and let people know if you find some good ones! :)

Last edited:
Tbf i have done it more than i can count on here bud and never done anything nasty (not that i am assuming you are noting me personally).
I think on here you would not last long if you were up to any funny business, Ric is pretty diligent.

Yes, I remember that, was like something out of 'The Twilight Zone'.

Cheers to you, Danamy and Agueroooooo, (don't know how I managed to download this one on my own, just stumbled along).

@aguerrrroooooooooooo - I've been using the system since the middle of March now - thanks to you - and added one or two bits and bobs myself (Live Mix and USTV Now) - it's brilliant and I've had no problems with it so far. I've not run a freshstart or installed any new builds since then. I think I know how to do it but do I just need to do a freshstart and follow the original instructions on the YouTube video you posted in the beginning? Cheers.

@aguerrrroooooooooooo - I've been using the system since the middle of March now - thanks to you - and added one or two bits and bobs myself (Live Mix and USTV Now) - it's brilliant and I've had no problems with it so far. I've not run a freshstart or installed any new builds since then. I think I know how to do it but do I just need to do a freshstart and follow the original instructions on the YouTube video you posted in the beginning? Cheers.
Yes mate, just run a fresh start and then install the build from the YouTube tutorial and you'll be good to go, just be aware that this will remove live mix and ustv now as they are not part of the build currently. Any problems or issues mate just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.