BT Sport

McPointy has twatty brown shoes on. Even his dress sense sucks arse, as the Yanks would say. Also, I have just counted the empty seats. There are 32,000 of them at least and the place is going to be a morgue from start to end. I decree there will be a shit atmosphere all night long.

Never Pam it is another one of those famous European nights under the floodlights at Anfield see!!

''
Jurgen Klopp has told Liverpool fans they will recognise similarities with themselves in the passion and colour of the visiting fans from his former club Borussia Dortmund.

And Anfield is already awash with flags in the black and yellow of Dortmund at one end the red and white of Liverpool splashed all over The Kop.

It's already loud and carries the promise of a special night.''

Why do we have to listen to a full rendition of 'ynwa' without commentators talking over it? Don't think we get the same treatment for blue moon prior to kick off.

Anfield has just been treated to the longest version of "You'll Never Walk Alone" I've ever heard - and it's still going.

Liverpool's players are sure to be inspired but don't forget these Borussia Dortmund players have been in plenty of hostile places - they may be galvanised too.

Mark Lawrenson

Former Liverpool defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at20:03
"It is absolutely extarordinary. I've never heard You'll Never Walk Alone sung so well and for so long and the Borussia Dortmund fans are joining in. If this does not galvanise you then you should not be here. It is absolutely fantastic."

Why do we have to listen to a full rendition of 'ynwa' without commentators talking over it? Don't think we get the same treatment for blue moon prior to kick off.
Just said that to my old man-unfuckingbelieveable the difference in presentation.

Must be some proper masoschists on here , why would you for one minutes consider watching the dipper love in on BT sport , i would rather stick pins in my eyes , have'nt people got sheds/walls to paint ? They could be dry in 90 minutes.

Where is the fast start? the crowd? why isnt it like Turkey?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.