FFS! Airline rip-off!

Jumped from £135 to £185 in the click of a mouse button. Flying from Liverpool.

not released yet so book for a few days and you will be there for it. or you will have to wait for a bit keep an eye on our site or uefas for the announcement

Twas ever thus, supply and demand.

It should be made illegal but never will.

i was on ryanair last night and pricing up both madrid and munich and i got madrid for me and my lad going out on tue 3rd coming back on thur 5th for £123 for both of us,its now £723

City will play Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final with the first leg to be played at the Etihad Stadium.
The Blues will play the first leg at home on 26 April.

The return leg will be on 4 May at the Santiago Bernabéu with the winners facing either Atletico Madrid or Bayern Munich on 28 May at the San Siro, Milan.

Whoever triumphs from City's tie will be deemed the home team in the final.

Manuel Pellegrini, of course, managed Real Madrid in 2009/10 and signed Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema for a combined fee of £110m.

The Blues' boss oversaw a record points haul for Madrid during his year in charge but was unfortunate to find Barcelona in equally irresistible form with the Catalans accumulating 99 points. The Chilean was replaced by Jose Mourinho before taking over Malaga.

Dates and ticket details will be announced shortly.

More to follow...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.