FFS! Airline rip-off!

Spoke to a mate who's got a travel agency about an hour and half ago - says only 14 seats have actually been sold by Ryanair for the Weds & Thurs flights. They just whack the price up and wait for people to bite.
Thursdays return flight has sold out..

Pain in the arse and not cheap but look at a flight to some obscure airport in Europe and then onwards to Madrid mate.
This! I went to Madrid last time we played them and ended up getting a Ryanair flight from Manchester to Madrid, via Brussels for this very reason of them hiking up the prices of direct flights, minutes after the draw. It worked out a lot cheaper and the Brussels airport Ryanair fly to is Charleroi, on the outskirts. Not the main airport in Brussels that has just had the shit blown out of it, incase anybody was wondering.

As soon a the airlines web notices a spike in inquiries for certain flights and destinations out of the ordinary, the prices double or treble. There's not getting away from it unless you are the first in there. Cheapest may well then be a chartered flight....?!

Heads up, just picked up 4 Ryanair flights from East Mids to Valencia, going out Tuesday, coming back Thursday, nice afternoon/evening flights too for £63pp. Train from Valencia to Madrid is 1:35 mins.

This is all automated so unfortunately we don't help ourselves by all piling on and checking at the same time. The algorithms go apeshit at all the sudden demand and the prices shoot up to ridiculous levels. They might drop down a bit (admittedly not to the original level) once the sudden rush has died down in a few days.

One problem being that the convenient times are snapped up and you're flying at 6am.

Pain in the arse and not cheap but look at a flight to some obscure airport in Europe and then onwards to Madrid mate.

I struggled for a flight for the barca game last season,the ones I could get were too expensive,ended up going into Geneva and into barca from there,£112.........Perpignan is a good one to use to go into Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.