Chelsea vs City Post Match Thread

well said by Richard Keys on bein sports... "When you see City perform like this , you have to ask what are Leicester doing at the top of the table ":(

De Bruyne out wide give the ball away when he came into the middle, but he's dynamite in the hole.

If Zab was at full speed, and Kompany playing regularly, I'd go back to Pablo overlapping Silva on the right. There's seriously no point playing PZ behind Navas. His game depends on him being able to do everything decisively - pass into tight areas, run forward, and tackle - without second guessing. He can't do this because Ota is killing him with bad balls and wanderlust, and he'll never overlap Navas. He's just left hanging around waiting for things to happen. He's just not that sort of player, he's not that sort of defender. I accept he's slowed, but he's always had a few problems when players stand him up or cut inside. And it can't help that he never gets a run in the team, let alone in his overlapping role. I just hope he recovers, he could be big next season.

navas-sagna duo is the best for the team right now on that right flank...it s pretty sad to see zabba these days when its clearly his legs are coming to an end and if its one of them to keep that should be sagna

We must be the luckiest team in the world always playing opposition during their shittest ever performance every time we win. Every win we've had in the last 8 years has been against our opponents' worst performance in their history.

Commentator was really good. Said it as is was, very complimentary - no doubt he will get bollocked by his paymasters later!

Already on its way to him

P45-form-640x314.jpg

Is it custom now that whenever City win, the match thread is removed from the forum ?
Daz,i explained to you in PM the reason......Such a large thread can cause site issues,we move it to the mod forum in anticipation of that and to prevent such.
It can be reinstated when traffic sliws down,as the last one was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.