Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I really do despair at how the club treat normal (non corporate) match going fans these days.
I phone up and I was in a queue: Number 756.
I logged on and I was in a queue: Number 8,865.

It really is a disgrace.
They can stick up their arse. I'll watch it on TV for free.

Its a disgrace that there is high demand for tickets for a semi-final in europe isn't it!?

Oh the outrage.

season card holders should be allowed 1 today , Cityzens should be allowed 1 tomorrow and then after that season card holders should be given priority for extra tickets on wednesday morning and then general sale , thats fair to everyone and no more difficult to implement than what theyre doing , in fact its probably easier as season card holders would know theres enough to guarantee them a ticket , so no need for a mad scramble on the phones and internet we are seeing this morning

Had my tickets chosen added to basket all looked good clicked check out and it logged me out ..... Fucking raging hoping when I log in they are still in the basket but it's loading painfully slow to find out

I can confirm, you can purchase 2 tickets per season card and that is all. I just went back on after purchasing 2 tickets and my allocation was reached. Good Luck everyone else, the only way to do this is Quick Tickets.....when you click the option it will look like nothing is happening, DO NOT RE CLICK or it will start from scratch.

Morning wasted. Can't get past the "Add to Basket" page. Now it's telling me I've bought one when I haven't. Sigh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.