Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Nightmare online, tried picking my regular seats, first was being offered 2 seats per seasoncard, gave up as adding to basket was so slow i kept getting the spinning wheel of death.
In the end managed to get 2 tickets for the seasoncards I wanted in same block via the quick seats option. Worst website buying experience i've had in a long time.

Whilst I am pleased not to be having to suffer the apparent mayhem to get a ticket, I was entirely impressed with the situation when I bought my League Cup Final tickets online; it was quick but seemingly the choice was restricted compared to using phone. The club quite clearly needs to invest more in its ticketing systems. Probably still better than the days when I used to get up at 5 am to go and queue outside the ticket office for big (away) game tickets.

Like th
I'm like that
One ticket on my SC and one on a friend's but it won't allocate, just the wheel of unfortune[
Nightmare online, tried picking my regular seats, first was being offered 2 seats per seasoncard, gave up as adding to basket was so slow i kept getting the spinning wheel of death.
In the end managed to get 2 tickets for the seasoncards I wanted in same block via the quick seats option. Worst website buying experience i've had in a long time.

Trouble is it will all be forgotten and the same twats responsible will still be in a job.

Done it really quickly on quick seat eventually after wasting all morning trying to pick seat off planner and waiting on the phone. Just be patient when you get on, it takes a few minutes.

Nothing short of abysmal, I have trying since 9:00 this morning and it's kicked me out each time. Can't get on at all now. For all the wealth we just never seem to be able to sort ticket distribution, hell of a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.