Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

finally managed to get mine online after being disconnected from being on hold for just over 3 hours. Id been trying online while on hold and for whatever reason just seemed to work but was painfully slow. worth following the advise about not keeping clicking. Block 107 row behind our normal season ticket seats so well pleased.

for those still trying there was loads of blocks all green with Very Good availability so think once its sorted out most should be able to get.

Same position mate. I have emailed them and asked for two paper tickets. They are normally quite accommodating.

We should never be emailing them anyway. I was given an option of either receiving paper tickets or access using a card. What's the point of having the options if I'm not gonna get what I prefer?

Pricks

Can get to the ticket page but everytime I put the amount in it just returns to zero tickets, any ideas

I struggled with this earlier. I found putting 11 or 22 worked at first.

A kind fellow bluemooner also suggested putting the number in and almost simultaneously pressing enter/return.
That worked too.

Don't like to sound smug but ahhh the cup scheme, been at work with regular updates from the wifes 3 1/2 hour epic phone call this morning, 540 th in the queue for hers and sons tickets, bandwagon jumpers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.